Nick’s practice is primarily focused on business and corporate law, and estate planning. In the corporate arena, Nick regularly represents clients from Holland and elsewhere in Michigan in the areas of business formation, the buying and selling of a business, succession planning, shareholder disputes, and many other matters related to the general operation of an enterprise.
Nick’s estate planning practice includes full-service estate plan preparation, trust administration, probate avoidance, and tax planning. He is also well-versed in probate.
- Juris Doctor degree, Wayne State University Law School
- Bachelor of Science degree, Grand Valley State University
- Moot Court, Wayne State University Law School Program
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Ottawa County Bar Association, board of directors
- State Bar of Michigan
- Business & Corporate, Probate & Estate Planning sections
- “Social Networking: Your Business Clients and Their Employees Are Doing It … Are You Advising Your Clients on How to Manage the Legal Risks?”, Michigan Business Law Journal, Summer 2010
Volunteer Associations and Memberships
- Board member and past president, Good Samaritan Ministries
- Zeeland Historical Society
- Leadership Holland graduate
- Free Legal Aid Clinic of Detroit (former)
- District Intern for Rep. Peter Hoekstra (former)