Before becoming an attorney, Jessica worked 10 years as a legal assistant at Cunningham Dalman. During that time, she found her niche in relating to clients’ personal needs.
Her wide range of experience over the years also allows her to efficiently assist clients in several other legal areas such as secured creditor rights, collection, foreclosures, landlord-tenant disputes, quiet title actions, construction liens, land contracts, tax appeals, and general litigation cases.
- Juris Doctor degree, Thomas M. Cooley Law School (cum laude)
- Bachelor of Science degree, Davenport University
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Ottawa County Bar Association
- “Estate Planning for Digital Assets: Are You Incorporating This Into Your Practice?” (co-author), Michigan Probate & Estate Planning Journal, Summer 2012
- Seminars on estate planning, Medicaid planning, and veterans' benefits
Volunteer Associations and Memberships
- Graduate, West Coast Leadership
- Senior Marketing Group
- Bonding Connections at Oakcrest Communities
Hobbies and Community Activities
What happens when a person dies with a vehicle titled in their name with no surviving co-owner? Some states allow vehicle owners to name a
If the situation and relationship dynamics allow, I generally advise clients that want to choose co-trustees to administer their trust to allow them to act