616.392.1821 Ext. 253
616-392-1821 Ext. 247
Ron has extensive experience in commercial, real estate, banking, construction, bankruptcy and municipal law.
He represents clients large and small. Whether it is a multimillion-dollar real estate sale or loan closing or advising an individual on the purchase of his or her home, Ron enjoys working with clients. He has helped clients with business transfers, and commercial and condominium transactions.
Ron has successfully represented clients in construction litigation (including lien foreclosures), title disputes, business disputes, and bankruptcy proceedings. In addition, he has dealt with a multitude of zoning and other municipal issues.
- Juris Doctor degree, Wayne State University
- Bachelor of Science degree, Grand Valley State University
- Very High Rating in Both Legal Ability & Ethical Standards by Martindale-Hubbell
- Grand Rapids Bar Association
- Ottawa County Bar Association
- State Bar of Michigan
- Western District of Michigan Federal Bar Association
- Western District of Michigan Bankruptcy Section
- Admitted to practice in all Michigan courts, the U.S. District and Bankruptcy Courts for the Western District of Michigan, Fifth and Sixth Circuit Courts of Appeals, and U.S. Supreme Court
- City Attorney for the City of Holland
- Advising and representing officials in various counties
Volunteer Associations and Memberships
- Member, Holland chapter of AMBUCS
- Barnabas Ministries Board of Directors
- Warner Memorial Camp Board of Directors
Honors & Awards
- Martindale-Hubble BV rating
Hobbies and Community Activities
- Off-road driving
Cyber Fraud: It happens more than ever
As our lives become more and more intertwined with the internet, I see no end to the creative schemes employed to embezzle funds from individuals
Cunningham Dalman Acquires “Bos & Glazier”
Effective January 1, 2023, Cunningham Dalman is excited to announce we are acquiring Bos & Glazier, trial attorneys in Grand Rapids. Carole Bos and Brad
My business has credit problems, can I just start a new business and start over?
We are often asked about starting multiple businesses for clients. There are different situations that prompt this request. Sometimes, a prior business failed and an