Lindsey grew up in the area and is glad to be back after practicing in the Chicago suburbs for almost 9 years. Previously Lindsey has worked both in the areas of private industry and higher education in West Michigan.
“I am able to use my experience working in business to apply both the law and a common-sense approach to problem-solving I am always looking for a new, creative, more reasoned way to approach the issues my clients are facing instead of relying on or settling for ‘we have always done it this way’.”
In order to assist Cunningham Dalman PC clients with any Illinois legal issues, Lindsey also maintains her Illinois license.
- Juris Doctorate degree, Michigan State University, magna cum laude
- Masters of Management, Aquinas College, magna cum laude
- Bachelors of Business Administration in International Business and Major in Spanish, Grand Valley State University
Original Articles by Lindsey J. Gorsline
Hobbies and Community Activities
- Ottagan Addictions Recovery (OAR), President, Board of Directors
- Ready for School, President, Board of Directors
- Zeeland Festivals, Board of Directors Member
- West Coast Leadership Class 2017-2018 Graduate