Cunningham Dalman will be hosting an Elder Law Seminar on October 24, 2023.
The seminar will review the following topics:
- What benefit options are available to help pay for care (PACE, MI Choice, Medicaid, and VA Aid and Attendance).
- What are the financial eligibility rules for PACE, MI Choice, and Medicaid.
- If a single person is admitted to a nursing home, what Medicaid planning can still be done to protect approximately half of the financial assets.
- If your parents or spouse receive medical care in their home, in assisted living, or in a nursing home, a Medicaid annuity may be the best tool to avoid a spend down.
- If someone may not need medical care for five years, consider setting up a Medicaid protection trust (irrevocable trust) to preserve assets.
- A couple who includes a supplemental needs trust in their estate plan can preserve financial assets to pay for a house if they need care in assisted living or a nursing home, after one spouse has passed away.
Attorneys Jessica Arends & P. Haans Mulder will be presenting the information and answering your questions.
Our Elder Law Seminar is now full. If you would like to be added to the waitlist, please email email@example.com. If a slot opens up, we will reach out to you directly. Thank you for your interest in the seminar.